These General Terms and Conditions define relations with persons or partners with whom no bilateral commercial agreement has been concluded.
I BOOKING A STAY ON THE HOUSEBOAT LOFI
- Stays may be booked on the HOUSEBOAT LOFI by e-mail, telephone or by completing and sending the form on the website at www.vipliving.cz or other website offering this accommodation.
- A booking is confirmed upon receipt of written confirmation from a person representing the HOUSEBOAT LOFI
- Reservations and bookings may also be received and confirmed on the basis of a valid credit card number as surety. If services are cancelled, a fee will be charged in accordance with the cancellation terms.
- On-line reservations are binding. The services and prices listed in the reservation confirmation are binding.
II BINDING RESERVATIONS
- A binding reservation means the accommodation provider’s obligation to book accommodation for the agreed number of persons on the agreed dates and also the client’s obligation to use the reservation on the agreed dates, or to pay the accommodation provider a cancellation fee if a binding reservation is cancelled or not fully used.
- With binding reservations the accommodation provider may request that the client pay a deposit of 30 to 100 % of the total price.
- Cancellation fees are to cover losses incurred by the accommodation provider when cancelling a binding reservation, and are charged as follows:
- when cancelling a reservation more than 15 days in advance - 0
- when cancelling 14 days in advance 100 % of the deposit
- The accommodation provider will return the deposit to the client minus the cancellation fee no later than within 7 days of receiving written notification from the client that the binding reservation is cancelled or as of the final checkout day.
III PAYMENT TERMS
- After prior agreement the client may also pay the price of the stay when taking charge of the HOUSEBOAT LOFI on the arrival date.
- The client may pay the price of the stay prior to arrival by bank transfer to the HOUSEBOATU LOFI account. Confirmation of payment by bank transfer must be presented upon arrival.
- Prices include a fee (accommodation fee) charged at the rate specified by a generally binding decree issued by the local government office.
- The client is obliged to pay a returnable deposit of 10 000 CZK, which will be returned when handing over the houseboat undamaged and with none of its equipment or fittings damaged.
IV RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE CLIENT
- By signing the accommodation contract the client becomes entitled to use the rented premises and facilities of the houseboat normally available to guests with no special conditions, for the normal purposes. Clients must exercise their rights in accordance with the houseboat regulations or rules for guests (Boat Rules).
- The client has the right to file a claim against any shortcomings in the services provided. Such claims must be filed in a timely manner, without undue delay, so that the defect may be rectified there and then, if possible. Filing the claim as soon as possible enables the problem to be rectified immediately, while the more time that passes, the harder it becomes to conclusively and objectively assess the claim.
- No later than when leaving, the client is obliged to pay the agreed price, including any additional costs incurred due to special services requested by the client or guests accompanying the client, inclusive of statutory value-added tax.
- The client is liable to the accommodation provider for any damage caused by the client or a guest of the client or other person who uses the accommodation provider’s services with the knowledge of or at the discretion of the client. The cost of such damage will be paid from the deposit provided by the client before starting to use the houseboat.
V RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE ACCOMMODATION PROVIDER
- The accommodation provider is entitled to charge for the services provided at any time, or on a continuous basis.
- The accommodation provider is obliged to provide the agreed services to the provider’s usual standard.
VI WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT BY THE CLIENT, CANCELLATION FEES
- Cancellation 1 day before stay is due to commence: 100 % of the price of the cancelled first night.
VII GIFT VOUCHERS
- Gift vouchers are non-returnable. They are valid only for the period stated on the voucher (max. 1 year).
VIII. CHANGES TO SERVICES
- The services available on the HOUSEBOAT LOFI may change during the year. The client is obliged to select from the current list of services available.
- The accommodation provider does not provide any reimbursement for services booked but not used or for changes to booked services made during the course of the client’s stay (accommodation, captain, etc.).
IX FINAL PROVISIONS
- These General Terms and Conditions enter into force on 1.8. 2018. Changes and amendments to these Terms may be agreed on an individual basis between the accommodation provider and client; such changes must be in writing.
- The accommodation provider will use the personal data provided by the client solely for the purposes of concluding the contract between the accommodation provider and the client.